Posterini gives you the advanced functions of a mini-photoshop on the cloud, while retaining a great simplicity and accessibility thanks to a diverse set of templates and a compact and easy to use interface.
From the home page, users are one click away from powerful templates that accelerate the creation of posters, flyers and other marketing assets for businesses, events, celebrations and announcements in a diverse group of areas.
With the new Posterini, users can create digital posters, flyers and other marketing assets in any format and proportion, re-edit their designs unlimited times, use the tool across devices, from a desktop to a tablet and beyond, all without having to install anything as the tool works 100% on the cloud.
The new version can generate and export images with top quality and resolution, saving the designs as jpeg images and producing as well montages that integrate the designs with popular locations like a cinema, a gallery or a stack of magazines.
Users can choose from a wide selection of fonts and vectorial shapes to customize their designs, and Posterini’s set of editing tools allows them to manipulate each element of the project in a variety of useful ways.
Posterini can be used for free with a reduced set of features and limited quality. Premium packages include professional and business options, which can be purchased as monthly subscriptions or with a one off single payment (for a day, a week, 3 and 6 months).
Business, the most advanced Posterini plan, expands Posterini’s capabilities with brainstorming and remote collaboration. The brainstorming feature is powered by hundreds of thousands of data elements and it helps accelerate ideation processes. Remote collaboration allows multiple users to work together in real time on the same design.
In parallel, Posterini showcases a wall platform where public designs selected by Posterini editors can be explored. Selected designs get their own url where people can post comments as well.
Every day users from around the world use posterini to create marketing assets like business cards and deals, movie posters, business opening announcements, party and event flyers, baby shower and wedding invitations, romantic and special occasion cards, surprise designs, theater play tickets, and so many others.
Posterini can be found at http://www.posterini.com
Some examples of typical uses of Posterini:
* Professionals create posters to announce a project, a decision, an event, an award, to congratulate an employee, to brainstorm ideas etc
* Artists create movie posters, magazine covers, advertisements, marketing materials, etc
* Families use Posterini as a gift for a birthday, wedding, kid’s party and similars
* Posterinis are also ideal to celebrate any event, award, experience
* Often users create posterini’s to remember their holidays and communicate their travel experiences in a richer and better way
* People also use posterini’s to celebrate their love and friendships
* And people also use posterini’s to celebrate themselves, their new dress, shoes
* People may also use posterini to communicate thoughts, reflect about life and the current world news
Posterini is perfect for professionals at work and also as a gift for families, kids and friends
* Tell your loved one what they mean with a Poster
* Gather participants for your events motivating them with a Poster
* Experiment ideas for your next film through Poster Design
* Become the star of your own magazine with a few clicks!
* Unite image and words to create powerful memories of your holidays and experiences
* Let the world know what you think in the most effective way which words or images alone can’t reach
* Brainstorm ideas in groups through Poster experimentation
* And so much more.. If images and words are so powerful, where can’t they reach together?
visit Posterini on these links